With annual sales of $10 bilion in fiscal year Protected content , Parker Hannifin is the worl's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets.
In Finland, Parker Hannifin operates in 4 different locations. For more information, visit the company's web site at Protected content
This Accounting position involves various accounting functions related to supporting corporate/staff. The purpose of the role is to ensure effective use of accurate ERP information in operational level and financial reporting.
The scope of this position requires working with all operational units, corporate/staff and selected third parties in ensuring compliance with corporate policies and procedures while maintaining accounting controls.
Essential functions of the role( but are not limited to)
• Analyzes actual manufacturing costs and prepares periodic reports
comparing target costs to actual production costs.
• Collects and analyzes operational data in order to provide cost information
required by the company.
• Assists internal and Parker reporting in Financial department
• Assisting in operational activities in Accounts payable Accounting processes
• Also assisting in closing processes and solving disconnects as a valuable
• Participate in monthly / quarterly / annual Accounting closing processes.
• Participate in controllership initiatives and internal and external audit projects
PERSON PROFILE (Person Spec)
• Bachelors degree (BA) in Accounting, Business Administration, or a related
field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Knowledge of accounting principles, methods, and concepts.
• Proficient with accounting systems, spreadsheet and database applications,
and standard business applications software.
• Ability to communicate fluently both in verbal and written Finnish and English
• Ability to be proactive and work independently without daily instruction
• Adaptable/Flexible: being open to change in response to new information,
different or unexpected circumstances and/or work in ambiguous situations
• Methodical, organized and a team player. Ability to switch from one task to
another and to meet tight deadlines, especially during month/quarter close.
• Strong organizational and time management skills
If you are interested or know somebody who might be, please send me a note to find out more.