Join now

Furnished loft-apartment in Munkkivuori for rent (Helsinki)

Hi everyone,

I’m travelling a lot because of my work and at the moment leaving away from Helsinki on 20th December. My beautiful just recently renovated apartment in Munkkivuori is available until end of May.

40 square meters, originally living room + bedroom, later the wall has been removed and the flat is now spacious light loft-style studio. All surfaces have been renovated in Nov-Dec Protected content , floors / walls / kitchen and toilet. The flat is well equipped (only TV is missing; I don't have time to watch it ;) Furniture; double bed, huge cosy design sofa, dining table, etc. and plenty of space for storage. Linens, towels and other needed equipment are in your free use.

Housing unit is super-peaceful. Nice neighbours and cosy atmosphere in the apartment block. Free parking, laundry/dryers and sauna in downstairs. Only 20 min from downtown of Helsinki by tram or bus, and 15 min by bus from Espoo Keilaniemi. In general the public transportation connections are just great! Good services just 700m away; Munkkivuori shopping centre offers, grocery stores, pharmacy, book store, post, cafeterias, medical care, banks, restaurants etc.

The dates of the lease can be negotiated. RENT.1350€ per month including water, electricity, Wi-Fi, insurance. More information of the conditions will be given to those who are interested of renting the flat. You will be also receiving pictures by mail.

If you are interested to have for a shorter period of time, please send me an email to Protected content and suggest the dates you need the flat for.