We are looking for a AP/AR Accountant for 9 months contractor position. Excellent team and great place to learn. International environment and global company.
Please send me a message if interested.
JOB TITLE: AR AND AP ACCOUNTANT
Organization: GE Healthcare
The Accountant is responsible for statutory and financial accounting and ensuring numbers roll up in a sensible form and in line with standard processes and compliance. The Accountant has direct access to the General Ledger and handles the basic accounting functions required to support it including accounts receivable and accounts payable. This is a maternity leave substitute position for about 9 months.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
• Bookings from Analyste (bank) to Oracle & Baan, Cash Applications to Customer Accounts
• Collection for various businesses
• Invoice processing, receipts control, expense bookings for various entities and ledgers.
• Internal and External Manual invoices for cross charges, including rents)
• Monthly reconciliations - Business Object Report
• Cost center reclasses for intercompany invoices
• AP invoice bookings, processing manual journal entries, assisting with general queries.
• Assisting Finance dept. (orders, reservations, DHL etc.)
• Report to Statistics in Finland, D&B Credit Ratings for Sales Purposes, SSP invoices, eLearning, archiving.
• Specific projects and ad hoc requests.
1. Bachelor’s degree (esim. Tradenomi AMK) in accounting, finance, or other business related field; OR high school diploma / GED and 2 years accounting or finance experience
2. Solid accounting knowledge
3. Experience in ERP systems and/or Accounting systems and MS Office tools
4. Language skills (English)
5. Methodical, organized and a team player. Ability to switch from one task to another and to meet tight deadlines, especially during month/quarter close.
1. Accounting or Finance Qualification
2. Good knowledge of Oracle accounting software, AR & AP module, GL, OM.
3. Experience working in a global business environment with sound understanding of global process and transactional flows
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate complex business issues in a clear/concise manner
5. Strong analytical skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
6. Clear thinking/problem solving: successfully led projects/process improvements within operations/finance functions; able to quickly grasp new ideas
7. Adaptable/Flexible: being open to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations
8. Integrity: accepting and adhering to high moral, ethical, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions and when dealing with others
9. Confidence/Assertiveness: strong influencing skills
10. Experience working in a matrixed environment