International Sales Manager for UK/US Markets (Helsinki)
Management Events brings together the ICT solution providers and investment decision makers around Europe. Meet with our CEO telling what it's like to sell this unique service concept: Protected content
We offer great opportunities for Sales Professionals! Watch the video to find out more: Protected content
We are now looking for results oriented and proactive
International B2B Sales Manager for International Markets
to join our fast growing company at any of our offices in Helsinki, Stockholm, Berlin, Copenhagen, Munich or Amsterdam!
As a Sales Manager you will be responsible for generating sales to our 10 operating markets in Europe. Your focus markets will be any and all countries outside of these markets. The job involves finding and meeting potential customers in virtual meetings using our new and unique Engagement Sales Method.
The main goal as a Sales Manager is to support our clients to reach their potential customer segments with the help of our new business concepts. You will be selling our solution portfolio and you are responsible for the whole sales process from prospecting to closing the deals. Your base location can be in our Helsinki, Stockholm, Berlin, Copenhagen, Munich or Amsterdam office.
Succeeding in this position means that you have
- Full professional English - other language skills considered an advantage but not necessary
- Protected content of experience in B2B sales - you are passionate about reaching your targets and seeing the results
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the urge to attract new potential clients
- Consultative sales skills, great argumentation skills and an ability to be convincing
- Great social and co-operational skills
- High energy level and a can-do-attitude, readiness to take on challenges and grow with us at ME!
We are offering
- Interesting and challenging work in an international company
- Training to get the best start and support for your work
- An opportunity to learn and utilize the most modern B2B sales methodologies
- Possibilities for continuous self development and different career paths in our growing organization
- Competitive compensation package, consisting of base salary, commissions and bonuses
- Wonderful colleagues and the spirit of one of the best places to work in Europe! See the video: Protected content
We are interested in knowing what motivates you and why you would be good at this job!
Write your application in English and attach your CV with a salary request as soon as possible and send it via Protected content
Tell us where you heard about this position. Please note that we process applications as they arrive and also make recruitment decisions as soon as the best fit is found.
Get to know your future colleagues on Facebook: Protected content
Annekatrin Endter (Recruiter) during office hours on Protected content .