Join now

Italian man looking for a Job from Helsinki

I'm writing for behalf of my friend who is searching work from Helsinki and i would be glad if someone could give good advices where to ask jobs or would have some work to offer for my friend who is serious and hard working 38-years old man who has diploma in Surveying (Major subjects: Italian expression, mathematics, science, foreign language engl., technical drawing) and has worked as a shift supervisor in engineering sector in different companies in Italy, quality control and tooling machines.

He has also a little experience as being in reception of Hotel and doing also tasks of bartender, waitress and maintenance. He is also interested in the sales/export/import or some job where he could advantage his italian language skills, he understand and speak a little english too. He is outgoing person who is in freetime a qualified canoe instructor at the Italian Federation canoe kayak, also Italian champion in Protected content . He does also instructor introduction to the sport in gym. Military carried out at the Italian Navy in the steadfast prolonged two years, and he has served aboard in ship Bersagliere.

I can send his CV where is all details of him if you just send me a message to my email: Protected content

Thank you so much if anybody could help us!!

Helsinki Forum