Join now

Looking for a traineeship / work placement (Helsinki)

Hello!

I am an ambitioned Business Administration Degree Programme last year student at Laurea UAS looking for my second work placement and a research company for my thesis.

I am interested in such areas as Business Consultancy (especially finance and accounting, my specialization area) and Intercultural Communication (my Minor Programme (BA-level) studies at the Open Universty of Jyväskylä).

I am an open minded and internationally experienced person with strong communication skills, who enjoys challenges and development opportunities. In a nutshell I would describe my personal characteristics and skills as follows:
-Leading as well as participating in team and project work
-Proactive, autonomous and analytical
-Efficient, systematic and result oriented
-Flexible adaptation to different working places, demands and situations
-Diplomatic yet assertive negotiating and motivating skills

My language skills: German and Russian bilingual, English, Finnish and Czech fluent.

I am looking for a Protected content traineeship position from 17. August to 14. December Protected content . In August and December I could work full time, during the months of September, October and November two to three days per week due to my ongoing studies. However, I am rather flexible to work on weekends if required.

If you are interested or know someone who knows someone who could be interested in my CV please contact me: Protected content

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Anna Grinberg

Helsinki Forum