Join now

No. 1 reason why you are stressed or afraid (Helsinki)

Because you actually want and/or need to be!......................................................................................................

I know, it might have pushed your buttons but, did I get your attention?
Now let me clarify, though the above indeed is true, is not meant in a "blaming" way.

Remember: is not what happens out there, but your reaction to it.

Let me introduce you something called "psychological reversal": in layman terms is the condition that some individuals face when they need to let go of certain emotions or habits - such as fear and stress - and they simply can't because in their subconscious mind they perceive a big benefit from it. Please underline "subconscious" mind.

For example, being stressed or afraid may give you that perfect excuse for not doing or going somewhere, when in reality the core issue is an inability to say no. And there it goes your health! Or else, other people benefit subconsciously because only when they are stressed they can justify being angry, a right they were denied constantly during childhood or during an abusive relationship.

Want to know more about this topic and mostly, an alternative, more positive and very different approach to deal with stress, fear and doubts?

This is not the common stress management techniques. If you are curious, join us this coming Monday 3.4.
Protected content

There are limited seats available.

Welcome and wishing you a relaxing evening.
With gratitude,
Karla

ps. If you are going tomorrow to IN party and have questions, please ask us!

Helsinki Forum

Our Global Partners