Join now

Work opportunity (2014) (Helsinki)

Hei. I am Mariana from Brazil and I'm willing to move to Finland in Protected content . My interest for the country came when I thought last year about the possibility of being an exchange student, I decided however finish my bachelor degree in Brazil (I'll graduate in December, Protected content , Industrial Design) and then after that, travel to work and study in Finland. I am thinking about to study later but at first I need a job there to pay my basic expenses at the beginning. I do not have preference with the job, any legal category. I'm also studying Finnish so until there I hope I'll be able to speak the language a little bit. Currently I am planning to travel in February as a tourist but I would like to travel with some work offer in mind already so I could take the work visa right away and wouldn't have to come back to Brazil to do it later and pay again the expensive flights. Does anyone know a good path to start with my search for a job? Or does anyone has an offer? I appreciate very much. I wish a sunny day to all of you.