Assistant to Director cum Sales/Office support (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Assist Director in preparation of work plans, reports, presentations, and other documents/projects as needed.
- Schedule and prepare meetings (internal and external - including at job sites.)
- Translate conversations and documents from VN-EN and EN-VN as required.
- Contacting and liaising with architects, contractors and distributors regarding new/existing projects and company products.
- Support sales and technical team as required.
- Assist with organizing sales events, seminars, trade shows, product demonstrations, etc.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Fresh university graduate ~ 2 years work experience.
- Excellent organizational skills. Able to manage/prioritize tasks and time efficiently.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Responsible and accountable. "Can-do" attitude with personal initiative.
- Work well with team members and able to thrive in semi-autonomous conditions.
- Native Vietnamese and excellent bi-lingual command of English language (written and verbal).
- Based in HCMC. Domestic travel as required.
- We love to train. Are you excited to learn?
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Growing the Legacy; Building the Future! MIWA, since Protected content , is a recognized leader and specialist sub-contractor providing consulting (design-assist), trade-material and installation services for waterproofing, green-wall and green-roof applications in the Vietnam construction market.
With more than Protected content and offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang, and Ha Noi, we are continually developing and growing to provide the best quality products and service in the market.
If you possess the required skills and education and are passionate about working with an internationally minded local company in the construction industry, please send your PDF formatted CV in English, with salary requirements, today to Protected content .