Join now

Bespoke Furniture, White goods and Furnishings for (Ho Chi Minh City)

Selling house so all stuff must go. The house was just refurbished and newly furnished for 1 year ago and left empty most of the time. I have them made or bought brand new, so they are like new. (used for about 6 months only).

Bespoke furniture (architectural designed and custom made): Corner L shaped sofa, 2 super king beds, 2 super king mattresses (brand new - still in original packaging and label), 1 coffee table, 1 dining table and chair, 4 bedside tables, 2 TV stands (1 small, 1 bigger), 2 bathroom cabinet (one with glass, one down without glass), 1 dressing table, kitchen island and stools, dining table, kitchen cupboard, ... All furniture is protected with toughen glass.

Appliances: 2 air conditioners, 1 fridge, 1 washing machine, 1 cooker (3 hobs: 2 induction and 1 hi-light), extractor hood, built-in oven, microwave, 2 hot water machines (1 direct and 1 indirect), 1 TV

Furnishings: different sized paintings, various lights and lamps, chandelier, curtains and curtain rails etc...

Mics: 2 nice built-in shower sets, pedestal and bowl sinks, kitchen counter (white natural Australian granite), 1 full-length mirror (also bespoke)

Please whatsapp or call/text me on Protected content you are in interested. I can provide any details (colour, dimensions, material...) when asked. Thank you.

Ho Chi Minh City Forum