Join now

Body Sculpting & Nutrition - Personal Trainer (Ho Chi Minh City)

Hello my name is Robert, I am a 55 y/o male from the USA. My CV (resume) is my body (see pic). I have been into body sculpting since I was 18. I have been obese, athletic and average since then and know what it is like to be at all stages of fitness. I understand the difficulties, dedication and science it takes to reach desired levels of fitness.

I came to Vietnam just about 7 years ago and was slightly overweight at the time and had gotten a bit fatter and out of shape during the first 4 years I have been living here. During the last 3 years I had used the knowledge I have to achieve the current fitness level I am at. I continue to stay on top of the latest research available and use myself as a test subject. At 55 it is harder to achieve a sculpted body but as you can see I am able to do that without having to pay expensive gym fees and using expensive products. I am frugal and use science, nutrition and proven strategies to obtain a sculpted healthy body with minimal investment.

I have developed my own proprietary fitness regime which utilizes the most effective exercise and nutrition methods to achieve and maintain a head turning sculpted body within the shortest possible time in the safest and healthiest possible way. Not only has this proven method changed my life in ways I could not have imagined before but it has also changed the lives of my clients as well.

I am currently at 14.5% body fat and my goal is to be at 10% so I continue to work on myself as well. I have all the necessary tools and formulas to calculate the exact needs of every type of body both male and female. Proper nutrition intake is vital to our success which I have extensive knowledge of using only Vietnamese available products. Everything needed to achieve a head turning sculpted body is available locally. Provided to you in addition to my personal training and proprietary fitness plan will be the best free apps I use to track nutrition, my custom fitness tracking app, 24/7 contact with me for anything along with other suggestions and methods which I use personally. You will get the exact method I used to transform myself customized to meet your specific needs. Vegans, vegetarians, prescatarians, and those with special dietary needs are fully supported.

A gym membership is not required. All that is needed is your true dedication and desire to be the best you can be. Our success is dependent on your dedication to stay as close as you can to a plan and to not give up. Dramatic results can be seen in as short as 3 months and body changes can be seen in as little as 2 weeks.

Training sessions can be held at your gym (if you have a membership and freelance personal trainers are allowed), your home, your business, any public area with a roof or here at my home. A 1 on 1 session generally lasts an hour and your first consultation / introductory session is Free of Charge.

- Training sessions start as low as 400K Dong an hour*

- Experience training both males, females and groups of all ages

- Only minimal understanding of English language is required

- Available from 5am (05:00) to 10pm (22: Protected content a week

- Group sessions available (corporate, gyms, private)

- Free first consultation / evaluation session

- Reduced rates packages available

- No penalty for cancellations or rescheduling**

Achieving a sculpted body is a life changing experience. Not only does it put you at the peak of health with greater resistance to common ailments but it give you an incredible boost in your self-confidence. You will be more energetic and outgoing and take advantage of opportunities you would have otherwise passed up.

Give yourself a new start in life. It does not matter who you were then or who you are now, it's who you will be tomorrow that matters! “Make the change - live good!”

Please only serious inquiries

Reply via this post or text locally at Protected content mention body sculpting.
Alternately contact can be made via my Facebook page at: Protected content
Or my website: masterbodies.com

*Rates vary dependent on location, travel time, 1 on 1 or groups and if single or multiple sessions are obtained (multiple sessions are recommended for best results).

**No penalty will be applied as long as I am not currently in route to destination or have already arrived at destination. Rescheduling will not incur any deductions or penalty but are subject to availability.

Ho Chi Minh City Forum

Our Global Partners