BUILD A SCHOOL FOUNDATION VIETNAM (Ho Chi Minh City)
BUILD A SCHOOL FOUNDATION VIETNAM
This is a fundraising program for construction of Protected content for children in remote areas where there is lack of material and knowledge.
- Buy a T-shirt and go walking at 06:00 am at some place near your house on every Saturday and Sunday. You will need from 30 minutes to 01 hour to finish 03 kilometres to 06 kilometres.
- If you don’t buy a T-shirt, you might want to join us. You will be gifted a T-shirt in order to call people for action and share this program widely.
- Can I buy a T-shirt without making donation? YES. Just join us in weekly walking whenever you have time. That sole activity is so wonderful.
- How much should I donate? 10,000 đ or whatever amount of money you would like.
- Can I suggest the construction in a particular place? YES. If you are aware of any place in need of constructing schools for children Protected content and above), please contact Ms. Kerry Bien via phone number Protected content or Facebook of Bien Kieu and fanpage of Build A School Foundation which we also have a group on Facebook.
- Why do we have to go walking at 06:00 am? Besides fundraising, the purpose of program is calling people for getting up early and doing exercise. Let’s see how breathing fresh air in the morning can make your day better. Our feeling about it is just so amazing.
- Can I just buy a T-shirt or make donation without doing walking? YES. You don’t have to be worried about that. We treasure everything you do with your heart.
- The founder of this program is Jimmy Thai, a teacher living overseas with a love for his motherland and a wish to help Vietnamese children. He can transfer money to Vietnam. Why should we donate? The spirit of this program is the support between people since not everyone in Vietnam is poor. Together, Vietnamese people will help this country develop. Together, we will make it.
- How should the schools be built? Although we always want to help Vietnamese children, we do not let others depend on us so much. Therefore, we only offer 50% of construction cost. The local government and people must do their own fundraising for the other 50% in order to help themselves and their children.
- When can I make a donation? WHENEVER or you can join our walking day at 05:30 am on September 18th to make an impact on other people. The location is wherever you feel convenient.
Join with us, very meaningful
Register to buy T Shirt or Donate or both : Protected content
Fanpage: Protected content
Group: Protected content
Contact person - Leader at Vietnam : Protected content