Business Seminar onCharismatic Leadership (Ho Chi Minh City)
The BBGV HCM is hosting a Business Seminar - The Impact of Charismatic Leadership: Driving Productivity and Profitability with speaker: Deiric McCann, Executive Vice President, International with Profiles International. Protected content
Date: Monday, 2 December, Protected content
Time: 18:00 to 20:30
Venue: Mövenpick Hotel Saigon, Protected content Van Troi Str., Phu Nhuan Dist., HCMC
- BBGV and Co-host members: VND 350,000
- Non - members: VND 450,000
Includes canapés and 2 complimentary drinks (soft drinks/beer).
1. All attendees will get Multi-Purpose Total Personality Assessment (ProfilesXT worth $ Protected content helps you to better understand yourself and tips to be more productive. More details at: Protected content
2. One Raffle Prize winner will get Profiles CheckPoint Protected content Feedback Survey with debriefing (worth $ Protected content free!!!. Sponsored by Profiles International SEA ( Protected content )
The Impact of Charismatic Leadership: Driving Productivity and Profitability:
Focused properly, leadership charisma fosters an environment where all of your people have a positive and energetic attitude, be emotionally and intellectually committed to your vision, and be inspired to contribute their very best efforts to the organisation. In this upbeat and energetic session, you will learn how you can become more personally charismatic and how to harness that charisma to achieve superior bottom-line results for your business.
"Although it is widely believed that you are either born with charisma or not, our research proves that Leadership Charisma can, in fact, be developed."
In this session you'll learn:
• The drivers of leadership charisma (based on current research with more than 40,000 leaders worldwide)
• The critical interpersonal behaviours shared by all charismatic leaders
• How to determine just how charismatic you are currently
• How to plan to raise your charisma and drive the productivity associated with such an increase.
Registration is essential, please contact Dung at Protected content Tel: Protected content .