Join now

Education: "Vietnamese Language for Non-Natives" (Ho Chi Minh City)

Introduction: This COURSE is designed for Learners with no previous background in Vietnamese Language. This is a streamlined, focused COURSE designed to produce maximum functional fluency in a short time. COURSE topics & vocabulary have been carefully compiled to provide Learners the language patterns they need to successfully survive everyday situations while Living, Working & Studying in Vietnam. This Beginner’s Level COURSE helps Learners achieve a solid foundation not only in conversational Vietnamese Language but also in skill areas necessary for further study, such as phonetics, grammar & sentence structures.

Without further a due, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce to you one of our unique COURSEs in the LANGUAGE SERIES - “Vietnamese Language for Non-Natives (Beginner’s Level)” for your review and reference (please email to me & I will email back COURSE details). For your information, our Teaching Faculty is comprised of in-depth knowledge and know-how Teaching Practitioners with many successful years in the area of Languages-Curriculum planning, design, development and delivery.

For further inquiry, please feel free to contact us via our emails ( Protected content & Protected content , mobile phone numbers (Kobe NGO- Protected content Protected content .

All the best,

Kobe NGO - Protected content

Ho Chi Minh City Forum

Our Global Partners