Join now

Event Professional with languages - job seeking (Ho Chi Minh City)

To whom it may concern.

I’m Angela Giudici, and I am looking for a job in the MICE Industry, Hospitality and Tourism in Ho chi Minh City.

I am an experienced event producer with more than 5 years of proven experience in organising art, cultural events and commercial conferences. In addition, I’ve received MA education in Conference and Events Management, and MA in Foreign Languages and Literature. The work experience together with high level of academic knowledge has enabled me to work successfully in the industry on both strategic and tactical levels. The recently received UK Young Achiever Award for Young Professionals in Event Industry (winner) is the liveliest demonstration of my professional capability.

My advanced understanding of literature and arts, together with my 4 years of theatre acting experience are believed to define my personality and uniqueness. In addition, my event-oriented ICT knowledge (MS Office, and event software like Meeting Connect and Aquarius), fluency in 4 different languages, and proven administrative and project management skills obtained from several similar positions will prove my worth in a working environment.

My job at Zibrant, a British LEA, gave me the chance to work with DMCs around the world. The cooperation between an LEA and a DMC is crucial to deliver a positive experience of an event to the delegates. I have a good understanding of the role of DMCs selling the destination and liaising with other agencies delivering an high quality of their service.

I have a strong motivation in working in Vietnam. My personal life experiences have taken me to Vietnam last year. My husband is Vietnamese and showed me the "hidden charm" of his Country. I fell in love with Vietnamese culture and I understood the exponential economic and cultural impact that Asia has been having with the rest of the world. I am goal oriented and I have a long term thinking and Vietnam is the future for me.

Besides, my interest for Vietnam gave me the motivation to create a project to develop Vietnamese culture in Italy and create a bridge between Italy and Vietnam. The name of the project is Vietalia. My first assignment is to bring a group of performers from Hoi An to Italy. I created a video to present Vietnam and the group of Hoi An through my eyes. With this video your will be able to see the potentials that my commitment and skills can bring to You. You can download it from youtube at the following link: Protected content

I’m very much looking forward to receiving Your feedbacks and responses.

Thank you all very much for your attention.

Sincerely yours,

Angela Giudici