With your employment at swiss IT bridge, a lean Swiss software development company with the Software Center in Ho Chi Minh City, you not only have the chance to promote our servcies to big banks, insurance companies, aviation, biometric businesses and many else in Europe, but also to use your German skills every day by talking directly to potential customers.
** If you start before Tet, half of your 13th salary will be paid out with your January salary **
• Opportunities to advance professionally and personally
• Free in-house English classes
• International working environment
• Weekly sport activities: football, badminton and swimming
• Regular team building events
• Yearly company trip
• Attractive labour contract with 100% net salary (company pays all Social Insurance, Medical Insurance and Income Tax)
• Additional 1 month salary per year
• Loyalty bonus: 50% of your monthly salary after working 1 year at swiss IT bridge
• Bonus payments every 3 months based on your performance
• Performance reviews every 6 months to give feedback how you can improve your skills
• Working hours from Monday to Friday
• 3 additional days of paid holidays
• Free monthly bus ticket or paid motorbike parking fees
• Free lunch every working day
Do you think you are the right candidate to join the swiss IT bridge team? Then ask yourself, if:
• You like to call unknown people form Switzerland or Germany and a see every contact as valuable for swiss IT bridge as well as for yourself.
• You are committed to love to detail and show this while completing every task.
• You can read and understand German and English well and also speak both fluently.
• You like to communicate - especially with customers from Germany and Switzerland.
• You are a positive thinker, who never gives up.
• You are eager to learn new things.
• You like to share your knowledge and experiences with your team and support each other in daily business.
• You are confident enough to face challenges and have endurance.
• You have a winning personality with excellent interpersonal and intercultural communication skills.
• You are a solution-oriented optimist who likes to lead by example and creates a dynamic and positive working environment.
• You have an excellent ability to multi-task.
• You are able to work proactively and independently.
• You are able to manage a workload that varies constantly and is often tied to a short deadline.
Do you want to be a part of swiss IT bridge? If so, follow the next steps:
1. Go to our website at Protected content and learn more about us. You can also find us on Facebook at Protected content
2. If you do not know anything about Agile & Scrum, visit agilevietnam.org and participate in the Agile Forums on the last Monday of every month.
3. If you want to apply, please send your application by email to Protected content
4. You will hear from us within one week for the next steps.