Join now

Hope to have some positive reponse (Ho Chi Minh City)

Hopping that I'll catch the attention of a serious person, seen that till now all the people that I got in contact with were really a disappointment.
I just would like to say that my time in Ho Chi Minh city is coming to an end, seen that I couldn't find a good enough offer to keep me here.
With this I just wanna tell to all the people in Ho Chi Minh, that knows someone running a club or bar, that I'd be interested in offering my experience to better develop their business.

You'll find all my information below in this message
Thanks for all of You reading this message and hope to hear some of You soon.
Not sure when will I be leaving but I guess soon max the end of the month.

Here is my personal CV

CONTACT INFORMATION
Name : Terawat Boontem
Mob: Protected content
Email : Protected content
PERSONAL INFORMATION
Date of Birth :16.04.1983
Place of Birth : (GR) Grosseto, Tuscany - Italy
Citizenship : Italian
Sex : Male

LANGUAGES & OTHER SKILLS

Italian :
Mother tongue
Spoken & written

English :
1st language
Spoken & written

Arabic :
2nd language
Spoken

Basic understanding of Spanish & French

OTHER SKILLS

Negotiation skills

Photoshop designing for ready to print material & web use

Events logistics & planning for privates or public purposes

Internet marketing strategies planning & running

Sound & lights systems setup & planning

Bar & Barista/Bartender knowledge

F&B operation director

PR, CPR & Guest relation

Stage performer & presenter

EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
Hotels entertainment:

Zingaro’ srl. – entertainment services
From Protected content Protected content season completed & 2 winter season completed )
Locations : El Gouna – Hotels & Resorts, Red Sea – Egypt
Hotels : Sonesta Paradiso – Movenpick – Sheraton Miramar – El Khan –
Dawar El Omda – Sultan Bey.

Responsibilities & assignments of a new entry “ANIMATOR”
hotel entertainment staff
Welcoming and briefing all the incoming guest, of the hotel, on all the services available and their locations.
Guiding the guests in a mini tour of the structure and its facilities, outlets & hot spots, while giving all the related information.
Taking care of welcoming the guest at the restaurants during the main meals, to make sure to establish a strong and more personal relation with each one of them.
Following and running the daily activity schedule from weekly entertainment program.
Taking care about the setup of the night entertainment stage area, making sure that the sound & lights system are fully operational as well as taking care of the decorations for each different night of the program.
Taking care of the guest satisfaction during the all time of their holiday to ensure good reviews of the hotel or resort.
Finally making sure to keep good working relations with all the staff of the hotel, to ensure a good company review by the hotel management.

Planet Holiday slr. – entertainment services
Year Protected content season completed )
Locations : Calabria, South of Italy
Hotels : Club Residence Pianeta Maratea – Hotel Club Primavera – Hotel Club Bridge

Responsibilities & assignments of a professional “ANIMATOR”
Hotel entertainment staff
Welcoming and briefing all the incoming guest, of the hotel, on all the services available and their locations.
Guiding the guests in a mini tour of the structure and its facilities, outlets & hot spots, while giving all the related information.
Taking care of welcoming the guest at the restaurants during the main meals, to make sure to establish a strong and more personal relation with each one of them.
Following and running the daily activity schedule from weekly entertainment program.
Taking care about the setup of the night entertainment stage area, making sure that the sound & lights system are fully operational as well as taking care of the decorations for each different night of the program.
Rehearsing for the several night entertainment events, such as :
Musicals (Cats, Phantom of the Opera, Evita, Grease etc.)
Game nights (Bingos, Musical Bingos, Movie nights, Magician nights etc.)
Fire Shows
Kids entertainment evenings
Taking care of the guest satisfaction during the all time of their holiday to ensure good reviews of the hotel or resort.
Finally making sure to keep good working relations with all the staff of the hotel, to ensure a good company review by the hotel management.

Planet Villager srl. – entertainment services
From Protected content Protected content season completed & 2 winter season completed )
Locations : Corfu’, Greece – Rodos, Greece – Hurghada, Egypt – El Gouna, Egypt
Hotels: Hotel Louis Corcyra Beach – Dionysos Hotel – Aladdin beach resort –
Hotel Ali Baba village – Jasmine village – Rihana resort

Responsibilities & assignments of a Chief “ANIMATOR”
Hotel entertainment staff
Interviewing and select the right and needed people to create an ideal team for a successful season.
Train and bound with the heads of the entertainment department which will later work for the best of the operation.
Inspect the hotel or resort entertainment facilities previous the beginning of the season to make sure everything needed is available and to make sure that things missing or to be replaced are taken care of before the beginning of the season.
Establish a good and professional relation with all the hotel’s head of departments & the hotel management and owner/s as well.
Taking care of the entertainment staff and all their problems and needs to be sure to have their full trust and respect at all times.
Creating, developing, running & supervising all the following charts:
Rehearsing for the several night entertainment events, such as :
Musicals (Cats, Phantom of the Opera, Evita, Grease etc.)
Game nights (Bingos, Musical Bingos, Movie nights, Magician nights etc.)
Fire Shows
Kids entertainment evenings
Dealing and solving, any issue with the hotel representatives in case of any created by the entertainment staff.

Marketing & Development:

From Protected content present date
Locations : Mangroovy Beach Club,Moods restaurant & beach club,
Chiringito cocktails bar & beach lounge, DuPort Pool Club,
Culebra Lobby Bar & Grill, Angels Club,Dunes restaurants & bars

Responsibilities & assignments of a Marketing & Development manager
Studying & analyzing the related working places, previous accomplishments & issues of the operations.
Report all the above to the GMs, heads of departments or Owners of the outlets.
Create and find a solution for each and every single issue found during the outlets research.
Getting to know the staff of the outlets in their professional environment, to find out their capabilities and their view of the operation, to better develop a future operation plan.
Setting up training sessions to refine the skills of the personnel and teach new needed skills.
Establish a leadership based on the best interest of the operation/company.
Creating goals and rewards if needed.
Getting to know the TOP/VIP costumers and their special needs, as well as getting to know their past experience related to the outlets, to make sure not to lose their interest during the developing process.
Bringing new ideas for the renewal of the operation, such as:
Daily, weekly & monthly activities & events.
Establishing meetings with the heads of departments to create the innovations for each department.
Studying the competitive markets & their offers.
Reviewing sponsorship deals and create new ones if possible.
Creating an innovative marketing strategy.
Supervising all the operations within the outlets and constantly improving them.

From Protected content my own project called Party People, by which I organized and marketed the overwritten outlets.
Thru the years I gained many contact with several international artist.
Party People also organized event with and for other companies such as :
Little Buddha, Hurghada.
Tabasco, El Gouna.
HWGA group, Russia.
RedSeaZone Kite center, El Gouna.
World Fashion Tv, Russia.
At the moment I’m actively working as a booking agent for artists and for Chefs as well.

You can check some of my Promos in the video section at :
Protected content
or
Protected content
or
Protected content

Ho Chi Minh City Forum

Our Global Partners