Join now
Log in Join

House with a garden (Ho Chi Minh City)


I am looking for a house or villa with a garden in An Phu district. I would like to move in to a house without going thru an agent. If anyone is moving out soon and would like a tenant to continue staying in the house please contact me. You could also mail me at Protected content .

Thank you

Ho Chi Minh City Forum