Join now

How to Export an old 50 cc Moped /Mobylette ? (Ho Chi Minh City)

Hi all,
I gave up on the idea buying / exporting a Vespa due to paper issues we all face here in Vietnam, but wanted to know if anyone has any experience how this works for 50 cc Mopeds? I was told you don't need papers / driving license for those , except wearing a helmet - so would this as well ease taking them out of the country one day? Any help or advise would be highly appreciated. Thanks ! Chris

Ho Chi Minh City Forum

Our Global Partners