HSBC, one of the leading banking and financial service organisations in the world, is looking for a high-calibre Expat candidate for Vietnam office (Dist 1). The job offers excellent career potential and attractive remuneration packages.
The job holder is accountable for driving Premier and Mass Proposition in Vietnam
- To develop and implement a strategy aimed at building sustainable, profitable growth for the Premier Proposition in Vietnam
- To work with the sales channels and Premier RM teams to ensure delivery of a world class Premier proposition offering best in class products and services delivered by a highly trained and effective team of RM’s
- To develop and implement new strategies for the Mid and Mass Market propositions including the Platinum and Gold card segments and CEPS
- To eventually introduce Advance into the Vietnam market as a successful and profitable proposition and take responsibility for the migration of the Platinum and Gold card segments into Advance
- To manage all dimensions of the proposition product offering including features, process, margins, operational and compliance aspects to ensure we are in line with the needs and aspirations of the targeted segments
- To manage income, costs and be accountable for P&L target of the propositions
- To work in conjunction with related departments including sales channels to ensure delivery of product position, effective distribution and communication
- To manage customer retention team with effective, efficient achievement in line with business direction
• Achieve and exceed targets for Premier and Mass Market products and increase RBWM balance sheet and VNM's local market share in a sustainable and profitable manner
• Maximise profitability and contribute positively to the P&L of RBWM
• Develop and enhance the product features and procedures of the product to ensure we have best in class product offers on the Vietnamese market
• Analyze customer behavior to enhance margins and profitability across various segments.
• Increase customer base for RBWM through Premier and Platinum/Gold/Mass/CEPS products and contribute to cross sales ratios
• Coordinate with other departments, external service providers to introduce new product enhancements and/or developed initiatives to ensure smooth customer interface and operations.
• Monitor market and competitive environment including consolidating data and information for analysis.
• Streamline and improve end to end application processing and reduce standard unit cost of processing or servicing each account
• Develop sales tools to assist sales in meeting their target and support increased sales
• Ensure that product procedures and features comply with ASP guidelines, and local regulations
• Work closely with Sales, SSQ, CR, SD and other internal partners to ensure that we develop and maintain appropriate high standards for customer services standards relevant to each proposition in our market
• Minimum 5-year banking experience in Banking preferably with a background in propositions, products development and/or sales and customer service
• Understanding of customer segmentation and analytics as well as the businesses and products supported and the regulations impacting them
• Proven record of expertise in developing and working with Customer proposition
• Proven record of expertise in one or more key functions: Marketing, Credit Risk, Analytics, Customer Service
• Excellent English/French proficiency
• Good analysis and planning skills
• Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
• Sales and customer experience is preferred.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information.
Have a nice day!