Join now

Interpreters needed in DA NANG (Ho Chi Minh City)

Dear friend,

This is Anh Nguyen, the project manager from Master Service, the professional Vietnam-based translation/interpretation service provider. And I am finding the simultaneous interpreter team who can interprete from English into Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese and Spanish and vice versa (one person per language) as follow:

1) General details:
Working schedule: only on 12 Mar Protected content Da Nang City ( additional info: Da Nang is voted among world’s 10 most-visited destinations in Protected content
Protected content about 2 hours maximum (from Protected content

- Protected content about 2 hours during gala dinner + award ceremony

For group information:
- It's a World Sales Cup for Galderma (cosmetic)
- International participants
- Meeting in the morning: Educational program
- Award ceremony in the everning

Request for this job:
- Protected content at Da Nang on 11 March in the evening at last

- Protected content back to Ho Chi Minh on 13 March in the morning

- Protected content in both English and your mother language

The company will take care of flight, transportation from/to Da Nang airport, accommodation and meals for 12 March (lunch and dinner).

2) The interpreter fee per hour is 1,000,000 VND, which means you will receive 4,000,000 VND after this conference.

3) Essential information:

Model example: Protected content
Feel free to discover Da Nang when you finish the job, I think this is a good chance to visit this city
Attach your CV if you are interested in this offer or introduce your friend also.
Should any problem arise, don’t hesitate to contact me via email at Protected content and I will reply to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for your reading.

Best regards,

P/s: I post this ad on behalf of her. Please contact Anh Nguyen via email at Protected content for more information.

Ho Chi Minh City Forum