Join now

Investor for 2 movies about Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City)

There are 3 beautiful features film for my producer and I am looking for serious Co production in Asia or any countries... and the winner are .... :

1/ "Melting wok " ( looking for producer Protected content euros )

pitch : for the last French restaurant in paris Chinatown " la coq aux vignes" ( the Rooster on Vines") and his old chef michel , who hates asian invaders , and who is about to go out of business , its not anymore about Cooking , its about "resistance" ! ... but there' one will help him save his restaurant, it' s a young cook .. the pb is , he's from hong kong ".. on your screen summer Protected content .

Protected content

2/ "One last trip" ( Protected content ) Road movie
what happens when an old VN vietkieu from paris discover he will soon loose the last memory of his home land , vietnam , because of Alzheimer ? he wants to go back to show his son ,his roots , the house where he was born... anther and son will travel back in time , form saigon to hanoi, like a big fish , from here to then , both to find peace and the feeling of belonging to a Home , even if its made of uncertain memories illusions and even lies..

3/ "the rain will not wash your tears away "
the vn " The Bridges of Madison County" love story . A love story between a french Vietkieu Woman and a vietnamese man , a local chauffeur..separated by 2 world , 2 times , 2 different river banks , and yet joined by a a river , a rainy day , by a Song "Mua trên pho hue " when it rains on Hue" .
A story of love.. and skins.

Please contact me if you are interested or would be greatful if you know someone! Thanks in advance.

Ho Chi Minh City Forum

Our Global Partners