Join now

IT Consultant seeking opportunity in HCMC (Ho Chi Minh City)

I am currently a Senior Analyst for a consulting firm within the US and have been working professionally in this industry for over 7 years. I specialize in software development management. I have key skills in all phases of a software development life-cycle from requirements specification, to design documentation, implementation, integration, testing, and maintenance. I have experience using a wide variety of COTS products to help manage requirements, for testing purposes, defects/enhancements tracking, and documentation. I have managed high profile applications to ensure end products met or surpassed client needs. I have improved current software development processes and assisted clients with finding solutions to all their needs. I have implemented and managed projects at CMMI level 3 standards.

I am seeking opportunities where my work experience and educational foundation can help clients and companies meet or exceed their goals. I have formed a habit of helping clients find solutions to all their problems.

Please feel free to contact me if you feel I can be an asset to your company.

Thank you so much!

Ronald Lang