Just sharing for you who are looking for a job in Health/Medical Care
What will you do?
Health Centre Manager reports directly to the Deputy Head of School on daily basis and perform a full range of duties of a school nurse, including but not limited to:
What You Are Good At?
• The minimum qualification for the school nurse should be a registered nurse, with 5 years post graduate clinical skills Registration should remain current.
• Further training in children’s nursing, emergency nursing, and or teacher training are valuable. Post-registration courses to gain further expertise and competency may include: first aid at work/school, travel health, anaphylaxis, asthma, and health and safety.
• The nurse should hold a current certificate in First Aid. and CPR
• Considerable knowledge of nursing theory and practice.
• Knowledge of administrative and supervisory problems involved in administration of nursing services in a student health service facility.
• Knowledge of established University and Health Services policies and procedures.
• Ability to supervise the work of others.
• Ability to maintain accurate records.
• Ability to establish effective working relationships with patients, nursing staff, physicians, and other staff.
• Proficiency with the use of Technology.
* Working Conditions:
The clinic must be attended between 07: Protected content / Monday – Thursday, 07:30–16:00 pm on Friday and 08:00–12:00 on Saturday.
*More details, please visit: Protected content