Join now

jobs for e u r a s i a n a r c h ! t e c t s (Ho Chi Minh City)

allow me to introduce me and my company to you:

with 18 years of professional experience after I received my training at the technical university of vienna, Austria before working for famous architects like jean nouvel in paris and rafael vinoly in new York. After that i opened my office in Hamburg for eight years before coming to vietnam in Protected content .

eurasianarch!tects is a saigon based group of architects, designers and engineers operating within the fields of architecture, urbanism, research and development.

eurasianarch!tects architecture emerges out of a careful analysis of how contemporary life constantly evolves and changes.

not least due to the influence from multicultural exchange, global economical flows and communication technologies that all together require new ways
of architectural and urban organization.

like a form of programmatic alchemy we create architecture by mixing conventional ingredients such as living, leisure, working, parking and shopping.

eurasianarch!tects provide international architectural services with knowledge and understanding of local environments.

we offer all architectural services : master plans, concept design, schematic design, design development, construction documents and site supervision.

we focus on retail, , residential, offices , resorts , hotels ,civic-, cultural buildings and product design.

due to our location we are able to deliver high value designer buildings in very short time with a very competitive fee.

we architects once again find the freedom to change the surface of our planet, to better fit contemporary life forms.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Protected content

do you want to meet me to talk about opportunities to cooperate?

do you have a project idea that you would like to develop with me ?

feel free to contact me anytime. our saigon studio is open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.

to see our work and get more information visit our website at: Protected content

best regards,

leonhard weingartner
architekt dipl. ing., principal

eurasianarch!tects
modern . fast . easy . new
Protected content
Protected content
skypename: Protected content
Ho CHi Minh City, Vietnam
T Protected content
F Protected content

Ho Chi Minh City Forum