Join now

Legalisation of VN work permit docs in India (Ho Chi Minh City)

Hi everyone, greetings from Delhi! I am an Indian national and I have been offered a job in HCMC. My company has already applied for approval to recruit a foreigner and I am supposed to fill that position once we get approval. In the meantime I have to prepare the supporting documents that I have to submit with my work permit application.

So I need some advice from Indian nationals and even nationals of other countries who had prepared their work permit docs in India before coming to Vietnam.

I understand that each document has to be notarized and legalized at different levels: first notary public, second respective ministry or department, third the Indian ministry of external affairs and finally embassy of Vietnam in India.

I am facing problem at the second level. For example, I do not know who is the proper authority to authenticate my work experience letters before I submit these documents to the ministry of external affairs and Vietnamese embassy.

I think anyone from India and who had gone through the process while applying for their VN work permit in India will be able to advise me.

So looking forward to hearing from you all.

Best wishes,

Saponti

Ho Chi Minh City Forum

Our Global Partners