Our client is the world’s leading Education organization. In demand of their business expanding in Viet Nam, they are looking for position:
SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, HA NOI
1. Meet revenue targets as mutually agreed with the Principal, Business Development. 2. The split of the revenue targets shall be derived as follows: a) 70% from sales relating to educational products developed by the university relating to non-award programs and courses and b) 30% from sales related to award programs offered by the University. 3. Establish, develop and manage networks with the Vietnamese and Australian governments, development agencies and industry to facilitate external engagement that will enhance the broader operations of the university. This may involve but is not limited to broadening the base of the University postgraduate students and increasing the networking opportunities for the University. 4. Develop and manage monthly reports for the Principal, Business Development and Head of Hanoi campus generated from the CRM to demonstrate the depth and levels of government, development agency and industry engagement. 5. Establish and manage relationships with current and potential University stakeholders to secure funding sources. 6. Provide support to the Principal, Business Development and Business Development team 7. Provide information, advice, drafts and support to the Business Development portfolio as directed 8. Liaise with relevant staff and stakeholder management roles, including active participation in relevant groups and committees. 9. Undertake other duties as required.
- Minimum qualification of a Bachelors degree with relevant industry experience, Relevant Masters degree
- Management, Marketing, Sales, Project management qualifications and /or experience
- Significant experience managing the sales process, meeting revenue targets and meeting critical deadlines.
- Experience managing risk and change
- Demonstrated ability to provide advice and inform educational product development.
- Demonstrated ability to build and develop a strong support team.
- Experience in dealing with foreign and Vietnamese cultures in Vietnam
- Expert level of competence in Vietnamese - written and spoken
- Basic accounting skills, including budgeting
- Open for expat (who can speak Vietnamese fluently)
- Experience working in the higher education sector
In return, the successful applicant will enjoy great learning and development opportunities for their development and career growth, a competitive compensation package including attractive monthly commission. Please apply in writing with full resume and salary expectation to:
Nguyen Thi Minh Phuong (Mrs) –Consultant- RGF Executive Search
E: phuong. Protected content
Cellphone: Protected content
Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.