Join now

Looking for a job in hospitality industry! (Ho Chi Minh City)

Hello all,

my name is Anja, a 31 year old girl from Slovenia, Europe. I just moved to Ho Chi Minh City and i'm looking for new career opportunities. I’m an enthusiastic traveler with plenty of experience in tourism and hospitality industry.

Tourism and hotel management has been an important part of my life for the past 13 years. I have worked as a tourist guide and event organizer in one of the most famous caves in the world – the Postojna cave - but my vast experience in tourism management is mostly due to my position as B2B Sales Manager and as Marketing Manager in one of the biggest companies in Slovenia.
Both positions included extensive work in cooperating with business partners, developing and managing B2B projects in tourism and hotels for domestic and foreign markets, as well as performing data entry, and establishing and maintaining office records. Beside that i have been managing marketing campaigns and have a vast experience in event management and social media.

I speak English, Italian and Spanish fluently and i can also teach languages since i have a teaching degree.

If you know anybody who can help me find a job or you need someone like me in your company i will be more than happy to meet you and discuss all my experience and skills.

Looking forward to meeting you!