Looking for an assistant (Thai/Khmer speaker) (Ho Chi Minh City)
We are a law firm specialized in Intellectual property based in China and Vietnam.
We are currently looking for an assistant for our Ho Chi Minh office to be part of our project to open a new office in Bangkok or Phnom Penh.
Your work will include:
• Assisting the Manager in setting up our new office in Bangkok or Phnom Penh
• Managing the new office,
• Liaising with administrative authorities (Thai or Cambodian autorities),
• Translating documents from Thai/Cambodian to English (and vice versa)
Please note that due to the nature of this job position, frequent business trips to Bangkok/Phnom Penh are possible.
• You are fluent in Thai or Cambodian AND English (both written and spoken)
• Ideally a law degree
• Ability to work with foreign colleagues
Please send your application to : Protected content
Note: Your application must include a CV (with picture) and a cover letter IN ENGLISH language.
Position available from now.