Join now

LOOKING FOR AN INVESTOR/FINANCIAL BACKER (Ho Chi Minh City)

Views

Hi guys,

I'm Trang and just joined the InterNations for a week. I love making new friends and really welcome all people wish to share life with me.

I'm working on a tourism business with my friends. My business model is when a tourists travels from different city they will be able to find a host at the city they're going to stay. The host (the local people) will let them stay at his/her place and take care of the tourist 100%, guide them around the city and suggest what they should do and where they should visit. The tourist will feel more welcomed and wish to stay longer and tend to come back next time.

My idea is to connect local life with tourists (tourists dont want to stay at the hotel and go alone on the trip). The tourists eat, live and observe local life much better.

I desperately need financial backers because we plan to turn it into a great business for Vietnamese tourism.

If you re an investor or have money that currently not in business, it would be great to invest for my business.

If you re interested in my idea or want to discuss more detailed, please email me at: Protected content or contact at Protected content

Thank you!

Ho Chi Minh City Forum

Our Global Partners