Looking for Managing Editor (Ho Chi Minh City)
The Marketing Communications Manager / Managing Editor will be in charge of building and managing corporate communications content, which includes articles, news, magazines, newsletters, press releases, reports, interviews, infographics, etc. The role will have significant editing and layout component and identifying industry trends to create contents.
• Own branding guidelines and assure consistency throughout the organization
• Producing (layout and design) and editing collateral/content for data sheets, brochures, white papers, case studies, client testimonials and corporate presentations.
• Managing and releasing the company newsletters, magazines
• Own and organize the library of sales and marketing collateral.
• Managing internal web pages (English version)
• Brainstorming, creating, and transforming ideas into words for articles, and publications
• Writing/Editing/Copy-writing press releases, announcements, articles, post-event recaps, etc.
• Creation of content for social media (LinkedIn, Twitter) and company blog
• English editing and some basic technical editing