Join now

Looking for travel partner to non-touristy village (Ho Chi Minh City)

Hello Neighbors,

Why don't we take a trip escaping from the busy noise of HoChiMinh City after a hard working month? Changing the asmosphere and refreshing...
On the occassion of mid-year Protected content , let's take a rest and enjoy the peacefulness in the countryside (at a non-touristy village) in Vinh Long province.

I am looking for more friends (at least Protected content to take the small group tour with me because the tour is organized minimum from Protected content maximum just 8 people.

We will go to an OFF-THE-BEATEN-TRACK village. We will experience local life of local people in the delta; overnight one night at local vietnamese homestay (very basic).
Besides, you will take part in some many fascinating activities such as boat trip, CYCLING trip along rural paths, rice fields, gardens, learning to cook vietnamese dinner, visiting non-touristy floating markets, local markets, houses....

It's really Authentic and Interesting.. I really loved the program but I am travelling alone, need more people.

Date: Sat - Sun Protected content (next weekend)
Price: 2,245,000 VND (all included: accomodation, guide, transport (boat, bike, car), homestay, meals at homestay Protected content , 2 lunches, 1 dinner)

Does anyone who is planning and can be able to depart with me? Please let me know ( I can send you the tour program from the newly-established agency I want to take the tour).
Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Many thanks & regards,

Ho Chi Minh City Forum

Our Global Partners