Join now

Non-profit organized trip to Con Dao Island (Ho Chi Minh City)

Dear all,

I am a French expatriate living in Vietnam. With a Vietnamese friend of mine we are organizing an amazing non-profit trip to the "best Island in Vietnam" (Con Dao), but we are not a travel agency. We are two experienced people amazed by the beauty of Vietnam and especially it’s Islands. My friend have organized this kind of trip in the past, he have 16 years of experience about this Island. We organize only trips for small groups (around 10 people) and the purpose of our trip is not to make profit because we are more interested in sharing our passion and raising the awareness for the preservation of this wonderful Island.

For that reason we can propose you a trip (4days/3nights) for only 300USD for everything (except the airfare – from Hanoi city the airfare is usually 300USD and only 150USD from Ho Chi Minh city), this price may vary a little according to the activities the group will chose, such as:

- Protected content on a desert Island of the National Parc.
- Protected content .
Protected content .
Protected content (small and big fishes if we are lucky enough).
- Protected content expedition.
- Protected content trips.
- Protected content lessons (if enough people are interested).
- Protected content .

The next departure will be in September Protected content , but even if you are not available at this time, send me an email with some information about you and when you will be available and I will try to put you in another group to this wonderful Island.

If your friends are interested, they will be welcomed too.
My email address for registration and more information : Protected content

Here are more information about this Island:
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content

Ho Chi Minh City Forum

Our Global Partners