Join now

Production Director/conceptulize /tv show director (Ho Chi Minh City)

My name is Georges Salloum. I am 43 years old. My previous job was Production Director of Best Buy and Managing director for the Vietnamese & Indonesian Tv Channel.

18 years of experience in Media with multi-positions:
I consider myself excellent in producing all kinds of film as TVC, Infomercials, Documentaries, Clips which I had initiated with creative ideas to visuals and film implementing. So I had been in charge of TV & film Director, Head of Creative & Promotions Department, Managing Director and Consultant… I’ve been honored internationally for my 18 years of experiences.

Producing high audience-engaged films:
All films have been well-designed from the initial concepts to visualizing, implementing… So they successfully got audiences’ awareness (as in Johnny Walker brand, 7 Up) or high engagement on channels where they appeared (as in Best Buy channel) which then helped in good sales turnover and effective productivity, that meets company targets.

Managing and cooperating functional departments:
In role of Managing Director, I have organized and co-operated in all functional departments as technical, production, Marketing, operating, customer… departments in term of strategic planning and production plans.

Other fields Management skills
In other fields of management skills, corporate Developments, building business plans, Social & digital Marketing, Mind mapping, with some skills in lean thinking. Protected content

Having strong skills with wide experience:
Directing shows, creating ideas for promotions, training staff, recruiting talents, conducting creativeness from A to Z as concept, shooting, editing and airing, with marketing and sales process.

Owning personality and packages:
Active Listening, Time Management, Speaking, Judgment and Decision Making, Coordination, Critical Thinking, Management of Personnel Resources, Consulting, Persuasion, Complex Problem Solving, Negotiation and Equipment Selection.

Languages: Arabic native, English, French (Speaking, Writing & Reading)

Thank you

George E.Salloum

Production Director
Tv & Film Director/Executive producer/
conceplulizer & Business Developer

Mobile Vietnam Protected content app.,viber, line, we chat
Protected content
Mobile Lebanon: Protected content
Blackberry pin code: Protected content
Protected content 2B06F140
E-mail: Protected content
Protected content