Join now

Reiki and Dermatoglyphics Coming Classes in HCM (Ho Chi Minh City)

Do you already a practice Reiki at any level—First Degree, Second Degree or Reiki master?

Perhaps you are:

a Reiki student who wants to deepen your relationship with Reiki,
a Reiki practitioner who wants to become a Reiki professional, or a
a Reiki professional who wants to enhance your professional skills, including the ability to collaborate in conventional health care, Career path or even your relationship ?

If so, there are a number of ways in which we can help you deepen your personal practice and develop skills to mainstream Reiki practice, whether you live here in Malaysia , Singapore or elsewhere. All of the gatherings described below are appropriate for you regardless your level of training, amount of experience, or practice style.

This class is currently scheduled as show below . Please signup at Protected content or Protected content for more details .

Today only Do not anger
Do not worry
With thankfulness
Work diligently
Be kind to others
– as translated by Japanese Reiki master

Dr Mikao Usui, the founder of the Reiki lineage, referred to the Precepts as “the secret of inviting happiness through many blessings, the spiritual medicine for all illness,” and included them in daily practice.

Too often overlooked today, the Precepts help you create a wise bridge between how you actually experience life to how you want to experience it.

In this coming class, you will deepen your understanding of the Precepts and learn how to access their support in daily life. Here’s how participants have described their experience of this one day retreat .

We have invited Frances and myself coming from South Africa and Malaysia to train in HCM and other city as well .

Bắt đầu từ tháng Protected content , I-Talents sẽ có những buổi OFFLINE chia sẻ kiến thức về đọc vị bản thân, khám phá tiềm năng và định hướng nghề nghiệp. Đây là khóa học với nhiều chủ đề hấp dẫn. Đây là chủ đề HOT của tháng 3. Khóa học ĐỌC VỊ BẢN THÂN - do các chuyên gia hàng đầu của I-talents trực tiếp đào tạo và chia sẻ. Cơ hội cho học viên muốn khám phá bản thân, nhận thức đúng về bản thân mình, trả lời cho các anh chị học viên câu hỏi Tôi Là Ai?(Who I Am?). Đây là khóa học được thiết kế với 3 levels để giúp học viên tiếp cận và thấu suốt bản thân. Tháng 3, I-talents sẽ tổ chức 2 levels đầu tiên. Để tham gia level 2 và level 3 với điều kiện học viên đã hoàn tất level 1.

Lịch Khóa học: Protected content

ĐĂNG KÝ tại: Protected content

Hotline: Protected content .

Please do drop a visit : Protected content