Join now

Room with swimming pool and gym in D2 available (Ho Chi Minh City)

I have 1 bedroom available in my 2 bedroom apartment. The room has AC, a queen size bed with a good mattress, pillows, blanket and a wardrobe. You will have your own shower and toilet. The shower is not ensuite, however you can go to the shower/toilet from you room without going through the living room, so you still have privacy. This toilet belongs to the living room, so in case we have guest, they will use this toilet too.
The living room is furnished with a big sofa, table, TV, dining table with 6 chairs and some paintings on the walls. The kitchen has a big fridge/freezer, laundry machine, oven, stove, kettle, microwave, cutlery, glasses, plates etc.
The building is very modern, has a huge swimming pool with sun beds and a well equipped gym. Both are free of charge for residents. There is also a 24 hour guarded parking for cars and motorbikes.
You’ll be sharing the apartment with me . I’m a 32 year old Dutch guy who has been living in HCMC for 3 years. I like to keep the place nice and tidy, therefore we have an amazing cleaner who comes 3 times per week for cleaning, washing up, laundry and ironing etc. Although my student days are well behind me, I still like to go out for a drink during weekends.
I’m looking for someone easy going, non-smoker, working Monday-Friday.
Rent is 8.900.000 VND/month Protected content deposit. The rent includes management fee, free use of the pool and gym. Excluded: Bills for water, electricity, internet/tv and cleaner, which we'll split between the two of us.
The room is available immediately. My current flat mate can move out within a few days if really necessary. The current contract is till 9 April Protected content , with the possibility to extend.
When you’re interested or have any questions, drop me a message.

For pictures, please check craigslist. Protected content

Best regards,