SALES EXECUTIVE (Banquet)
Pls e-mail CV to jmartinez. Protected content Promotable to Sales Manager/Asst Manager depending on performance.
- Experience. Minimum one Protected content experience in banquet or hotel sales.
- Job Competency. Has established extensive network of clientele (travel agencies/travel organizers, conference organizers, events organizers, corporate, institutions, etc.) to convert significant number as acquired clients. Has proven sales track record and has the ability to apply traditional and new sales techniques to exceed sales goals. Must have knowledge of Banquet and MICE market, particularly of Ho Chi Minh and Vietnam market. Able to manage relationship with clients and has good negotiation skills.
- Education. Educational qualification/diploma or graduates of Marketing, Business, Hotel & Restaurant, Hospitality, Tourism/Travel or related studies.
- Language. Apart from Vietnamese, excellent English speaking and writing skills is required. Should be able to make presentations in both languages. Knowledge in other languages would be definite advantage but not required.
- Leadership and Management Skills. Excellent planning, organization and prioritization skills. Should be able to multitask.
- Computer Skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint). Should be able to develop excellent sales presentations and reports.
- Personality. Hardworking, detail-oriented and results-driven. Has a “can do” attitude and proactive. With pleasing personality, good communication skills and can communicate with all levels in an organization.
1. Develops business through solicitation of new clients to meet sales goals.
2. Holds a database of contacts for new, repeat and future bookings.
3. Maintain relationship with existing clients.
4. Significantly contribute to the development and update of sales and marketing plan.
5. Recommends and execute approved sales strategies to meet monthly and annual sales goals.
6. Prepares periodic sales forecast and results and report this to Sales Manager.
7. Serves as “Brand Ambassador” of the company at trade marketing activities (i.e. trade shows, conventions, exhibits, etc.) to promote company and build sales.
8. Coordinates with F&B and third parties relevant to banquet, meetings and events.
9. Coordinates the planning and execution of all meetings, banquets and events.
10. Responsible for bookings, confirmations, billings, generating proposals and contracts.
11. Maintains, update, organize and communicate event information calendar.
12. Interfaces with other departments to ensure proper set up for successful coordination of banquet, meetings and events.
13. Communicates with customers before, during and after event.
14. Consistently demonstrates superior customer service skills.
15. Assists in drafting and updating the annual sales budget, sales and marketing plans, and other activities relevant as required.
16. Other duties as required.