Setting up a foreign invested company in Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City)
Grünkorn & Partner Law Co., Ltd. is a German invested foreign law firm in Vietnam. The firm works in the WTS Network and the Lorenz & Partners group. We specialize in legal, tax and business consultation for foreign companies investing in Southeast Asia. Our clients are mostly large European enterprises investing or doing business in Vietnam.
If you are foreigners and you want to setting up a company in Vietnam, we 'd be happy to offer our best advice and help you with paper work. Fast, reliable, and professional, we believe that you will be totally satisfied with our company services.
Besides this, we also offer other legal services as below:
- National and International Contract and Commercial Law.
- Drafting Standard Trade Terms and Conditions.
- Company Set up, Mergers and Acquisitions, Shareholder Agreements, - Joint Ventures, Licence and Distribution Agreements.
- Labour Law Issues (National and International).
- Work Permit and Visa.
- Protection of Intellectual Property Rights, including Patents and Trademarks.
- Insolvency Law.
- International Tax Law: Tax Advice and Tax Structuring of Projects, Agreements and Investment.
- Domestic Tax Law: Corporate Income Tax, Personal Income Tax, Value Added Tax, Foreign Contractor Withholding Tax.
- Continuous Management and Support for your Projects.
- Provision of Managing Directors.
- Personal Representation of your Company.
- Project Management and Reporting.
- Provision of Cash Management and Payments, Accounting, Services of - Preparation for Financial and Auditing Statements.
- Negotiations with Financial Institutions and Investors.
- Localization and Acquisition of Office Space and/or Production Facilities.
Support in recruitment of Personnel and Executives.
If you have any question on our service, please feel free to contact us at Protected content we will reply you as soon as possible. To understand more about Vietnam law,please access to our company website Protected content for more information.