Join now

Speak Your Way to Success: Get a "Speech Makeover" (Ho Chi Minh City)

Hi everyone,

Do your clients, friends, family, business partners, colleagues, and employers like the sound of your speaking voice? If you can not say a "Big Yes" to this simple question, then it is time for you to undergo a complete English speech/ voice Make-over.

Well, let me help you on this one and I assure you that I will do my very best to help you speak much better this year- from delivering an impactful presentation, having a business conversation, negotiating deals, chairing meetings, to communicating in important social situations.

My training is highly-customized to your speaking style. After few sessions, you shall have developed your signature voice that presents a positive vocal image of you. Such voice is warm, clear, rich, professional, and puts you ahead of others where voice matters.

The sessions will include the following:

> Accent reduction/ Acquisition
> Articulation
> Voice projection
> Melody and rhythm training
> Vocal energy and inflection
> Essential Body language and Posture
> Presenting/ Speaking in Public
> Voice deepening
> Breathing, etc.

This bundled training is quite rare in the market; so, I strongly recommend that you take this special English speech/voice make-over while it's available.
There are limited slots available.

Book your training now by dropping me a message here to start your transformation.

Hope to see you soon:)

Kind regards,

Jerry Mangadap