Join now

[Tips] Some problems when finding apartment/hous (Ho Chi Minh City)

Let's clarify this before you decide to buy or rent properties in Vietnam
1. Your company position
2. How much time do you intend to spend to go to your company?
Define how long it takes to go to work then identified places to rent based on that time
3. The path to your company
Google maps is the best tool that can not be ignored
4. On that path, is there any flooded road or traffic jam?
If you can not reading the Vietnamese newspaper to find where is flooded road or traffic jam, let us help you. we will find the best path for you.
5. The public transport goes through your company ( bus)
Using public transportation is a smart choice when working in the inner city,
there're a lot of motobike on the road and some drivers is very messy so it will be difficult for you when you are in traffic.
Just have breakfast, wait in a bus stop, reading a newspaper on the bus and after that walk to your company. very easy, right?.
6. How many rooms of the apartments/house you want to rent?
in Ho Chi Minh, as i knew, from 200$ to Protected content you can rent a room with a small area, and almost no facility,
from 300$-350$ you can rent a larger area, may not have fully furnished, but quite nice and comfortable , may be no facility, and of course, 1 bedroom.
from $ Protected content above, you can find high class apartments, fully equipped, near the city and near many clubs.
7. Find convenient locations around like Kindergarten, beer club, stadium,etc.
8. What else did not?
9. Then rent, for sure!
Tell us your experiences to perfect this post,
About me: I'm Dang Dinh Thi - a real estate consultant, has helped many foreigners find apartments suitable for their requirements.
Also I would be happy to help foreigners learn about Vietnam, find the services they need. I have a lot of experiences about living here!
Many people have felt my tips useful in Vietnam
Contact me if you need help or looking for housing.
It's free.

Ho Chi Minh City Forum