Join now

Very reliable english speaking maid available! (Ho Chi Minh City)

Hi All!
I would like to give my strong recommendation for hiring our maid Hà.
Hà has been working for us part time for the past year now and we have been very happy with her work and her sincere and friendly attitude. She was recommended by a good friend and there she was also helping with the cooking and cleaning during party/dinner events at my friends home.

Hà is very reliable with the house cleaning duties and a trustworthy person (she has a key to our house). She is well-organized, hardworking and efficient. When she started working for us, she did the initial cleaning before we moved into our new place and from the first moment, there was not much need to tell her what to do. She immediately saw what has to be done and was very conscious about hygiene.

After the first month Hà also started handling the laundry and has shown good care in washing and ironing our clothing. She was always helpful with some shopping (good quality and still saving money), organizing repairs or other little things like dry cleaning and so on. A big asset is her ability to speak English, which of course is very practical with some possible language issues here in VN.

She is very responsible, never missed a day, has her own motorcycle and lives in D2. Ha is looking for a further part-time job. If anyone is interested, please feel free to contact her at number Protected content .
Best regards!