[WE ARE HIRING - SALES EXECUTIVE] (Ho Chi Minh City)
Why consider Vincere?
You're probably living in Ho Chi Minh, working either in the recruitment world, as a teacher or in sales and are thinking...surely, it has got to be better than this?
You may feel you are being held back, that there's little scope for growth and the company you are working with is uninspiring...or just not going anywhere. You want to make a change, but when you do you need that next opportunity to be different. If this is you, then keep reading.
Vincere is the #1 Gartner-rated Saas CRM for recruitment firms. We have 5 global offices, 80 staff and Protected content globally, with a team of 50 here in Ho Chi Minh. Our growth is in the XXX % range and is not slowing down.
You will be speaking to prospects from all over the world, primarily the UK, Europe and Singapore. Read on for details:
1. This challenging role will require you to be hands on in identifying, presenting and closing sales. You'll be speaking to prospects from all over the world- primarily the UK, Europe and Singapore- and will be managing all aspects of the sales cycle, from initial engagement, demos through to close.
2. Proper management of potential client portfolio and efficient time management: ie, actively plan to contact leads and setting of daily/weekly call and meeting schedules whilst maintaining a robust sales pipeline.
3. Tracking all activities, tasks and actions in our CRM - methodical following up and planning for this is critical.
4. Offering clear and unfettered communication with Vincere colleagues, working from Ho Chi Minh as part of a tight-knit, passionate global team.
We hope to hear from the most talented Sales professionals with the following characteristics:
- You will be ambitious & highly-revenue driven.
- Competitive: you'll hate losing...so will work hard never to be beaten on the battlefield.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, open, collaborative, passionate environment.
- Commercially savvy, you will thrive on the autonomy that the role has to offer and will be motivated by the thrill of new business wins.
- Unsurprisingly, you will also need to demonstrate superlative written and verbal communication skills, and be an excellent presenter with sharp negotiation skills. You’ll be part of a tight-knit global team so will know how to network internally to get things done and be accountable for his/her decisions.
- We are only interested in people who truly believe in their capabilities and have a track record of success. If you thrive on challenges but ultimately want to be well rewarded for your hard work, we would like to talk with you.
- Minimum Protected content of working experience in the Recruitment/Headhunting or Sales
- Experience in an out-bound sales environment and online selling
- A proven track record of consistently smashing performance targets
- Native English level, or equivalent, is mandatory