Join now

which plan is the best ? (Ho Chi Minh City)

Greetings from Ai representing Pacific Cross Vietnam ( Blue Cross Vietnam), a Medical Insurance Administrator licensed in Vietnam and a part of an international group of companies with over Protected content experience managing and designing travel and medical insurance. I am writing this email to extend our services, you can compare plans based on price, benefits, and other important features before you decide. You’ll also see if you qualify to save money on monthly premiums or out-of-pocket costs—or for free or low-cost health coverage options. In addition, we provide international plans but with local costs.

If you prefer I can also telephone you to understand your medical requirements more clearly. Of course the more information and feedback I can receive from you, the better position I will be in to find the most suitable insurance plan for you.

For a quote, please give me a call at Protected content , or send me an email at Protected content . Our service is completely impartial and free.

Ho Chi Minh City Forum

Our Global Partners