Join now

1 Bedroom, Huge Apartment, Kornhill,Taikoo Shing (Hong Kong)

I have a spacious and beautiful Protected content foot apartment, with one bedroom available at Protected content all inclusive, ideally for 6months or more.

This includes all utilities, high speed internet, a maid once a week, 24 hour security, beautiful lobby with 3 elevators, and it's fully furnished (everything is new). I'm rarely at the apartment except in the evenings to eat dinner and sleep.

I have put Protected content into the furnishing the apartment, which are less than 1 year old. This includes a 42 inch flat screen tv, dvd player, leather chair, study table, book shelf, 2 dehumidifiers, 2 heaters, 2 air purifiers, an oven, cutlery, tupper ware containers, sofa, kitchen tables, chairs, etc...There's also high speed internet and NOW tv, both are included in the price. The location is in Taikoo Shing (island side), in Kornhill Apartments and right next to the MTR (1 min walk) to easily commute to work. It takes less than 10 minutes to get to Central. I personally find this is not a typical small flat, which, from my experience is common in Hong Kong.

This flat reminds me of standards living in Canada, with 24 hour security, a beautiful lobby as you enter, free newspapers in the morning, and a very clean neighborhood with open space. There is also plenty of natural sunlight from the large living room window that has a great view. It is the only place I prefer to live in Hong Kong. It is especially great if you work anywhere on the island side. If the mtr is packed, or you're in a rush, the apartment is also very convenient by taxi.

Some more information. I'm next to three shopping malls (e.g. City Plaza), two theatres, three gyms, 4 grocery stores and excellent restaurants. The location for convience cannot be matched based on my 5 years living in Hong Kong. I find Kornhill Apartments and this area of Taikoo Shing is a clean and friendly neighborhood, very quiet, yet close to any of the main areas of Hong Kong (e.g. Wan Chai, Causeway Bay, Central).

I'm looking for another mature professional who is tidy and clean, a non-smoker, friendly, respectful, cooperative and quiet. I will seek someone working full-time and on contract in Hong Kong. I'm seeking either a male or female, on or before April 1st, Protected content ideally for a 12 month commitment with first and last months rent. Currently, everything is ready and you just have to move in.

About me: I'm a professional male, 35 years old and I work as a high school teacher at an international school. I've lived and worked in Hong Kong for 5 years. I'm very easy going, friendly, and responsible. Please call at Protected content email me at Protected content if you would like to see the flat. Thank you for considering.

Kind regards,