Join now

Animal Welfare India - Item Donation Appeal (Hong Kong)

Views

Have used dog/cat/pets items, medicines, food samples/ supplies and not sure what to do with them?

I frequently travel to India and distribute unused animal resources to Animal Welfare Groups in need.

The current charity I am supporting is Arunachala Animal Sanctuary, located in Tiruvanamalai, Tamil Nadu, India.

Protected content
Protected content

I will be supporting this local animal welfare group by donating unused items of Pets owners in Hong Kong to them.

They are in desperate need of a few items, including but not limited to:

1) Advocate for treating dog manges (Skin disease)
2) Wegreeco washable male dog diapers pack of 3 size either S,M,L or any make of washable dog diapers.
3) Tick Preventions of any forms. (Revolutions, Frontline, Bravecto, Nexgard etc.)
4) Any veterinary medications/cream/ointments - used or unused

Other items in need:
- E-collar of any kinds
- Dog toys
- Stainless steel coop cups which can be attached to cages for waters.
- Metal folding cages of any size.
- Leash / Harness / Collars
- Dog / Cat food of all brands.

I will be in Hong Kong from Protected content 2018, staying in Sheraton Hong Kong Hotels and Towers Protected content Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong)

During those times, I will be happy to go to vicinities of Tsim Sha Tsui, or any MRT of mutual convenience to collect items.

Alternatively, items can also be drop at the hotel concierge citing my room number.

Please feel free to ask me any questions in the comment below.

Alternatively, I can be reached via whatsapp Protected content Singapore phone number - starting with Protected content

Hope to hear from you soon,

Infinite gratitude and love towards your way,

Teresa

Hong Kong Forum

Our Global Partners