Join now

Any advice is welcome (Hong Kong)

Hi to everyone!

I would be very grateful for any advice or any info that might help me out with the typical "Where should I start from?" question, in regards to a Hong Kong reallocation.

I have a good career life in Romania, at the moment working as Workforce Management Lead in a company that has over Protected content , I am getting offers and counter-offers from companies like Amazon and Microsoft, but I am ready to leave everything behind and start from scratch in Hong Kong, in any line of work, with any type of job that can provide me with that minimum, decent living.

The downside is that I don't speak Cantonese (yet) but I do have a place there where I can stay indefinitely. Of course there is a girl in this story, my soon to be wife to be more precise :)

I have searched so many sides of the internet, applied to anything that came into my way, even started collecting Company names and trying to approach them via a letter of intent that states "any available position". I am a very fast learner, and I can and will adapt to almost anything that comes in my way.

I hope I can find either somebody from Hong Kong that is more experienced into the recruitment process or other people that already went through this process, that can aid me with some starting points or even their story, from which I can learn a lot.

Thank you very much for your time!

Sincerely,
Alex

Hong Kong Forum

Our Global Partners