Join now

Any single moms and dads in HK? (Hong Kong)

Hi guys, I am wondering whether there are any single moms or dads in HK who are interested to form a group and share ideas regarding parenting or how do you manage your time while you are working, looking after the children and maintaining your social life or whether there is the best time to tell your kids if you are dating someone, etc..etc..

I am a mother of two teenage sons and time to time I am wondering whether I am doing the right things. I do not have any brother and I spent my youth in Indonesia. Therefore, I do not have models to adopt. Further. most of my friends are single.

While some of us has an ex partner who is quite involve in the children upbringing, but some of us don't have that luxury. I therefore thought it will be nice to have a big family friends who share similar story in life and who are willing to contribute to the development of our children.

Like some says, friends are the family that we choose... ^_^ Anyone interested ?

You can write through this thread, or PM me or send me an email to Protected content

Have a great week end everyone !

Hong Kong Forum

Our Global Partners