Join now

Apartment in Hong Kong

Hi everyone,
I have an unusual request: I’m currently working on a TV Documentary for the second German public TV Channel (ZDF) about the leading cities of the world. Among others (like Moscow, London, L.A., Singapore & vancouver) it’s Hong Kong.
In this portrait we want to follow a German expat (single, couple or family doesn’t matter) who is moving to one of these cities and is looking for a nice apartment or house (to rent or to buy).
We would accompany the search with a real estate agent who shows the seeker 3 properties. (we don’t want to show the relocation etc. - only the search for a suitable property).
Additional we want to give some facts, where to go in the city for shopping, dinning, culture etc.
If somebody is interested in this project, and plans to move to one of these cities in Protected content , or can give me a hint, please contact me! The filming will last for only two days, you will receive an adequate consideration and I’m sure it will be a benefitting experience for every participant.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,

Stephan Sattig
Redakteur

sagamedia GmbH
Neusser Str. 3
Protected content
fon Protected content
fax Protected content
Protected content
Protected content

Hong Kong Forum