Join now
Log in Join

Applying for HKID card without address (Hong Kong)

Hi there,

Our small family will be moving to Hong Kong in about six weeks and I am wondering what to put on the HK ID card address box if we don't yet have a permanent address? My company will arrange the work visa which I will then use to apply for the ID card but as we can't get an apartment until we get the ID card what address should I use? Is a company address fine? It is a bit of a chicken/egg scenario!

Any advice on the process appreciated.



Hong Kong Forum