Family with small kids looking for a district/flat (Hong Kong)
We will be moving to Hong Kong in summer Protected content desperately need some advice:
- Which area/district is good to live in for a family with two small boys (aged 2 and 4) with possibilities to go outside – park or beach or cycling or anything nature?
- Of course it would be nice to have a pool, a playground, a supermarket with western products and/or a gym close by.
- If possible not more than half an hour/40mins for my husband to work (Connaught Road / Central) by public transport
- How high should the budget for a 3 bedroom flat be? (the employer is paying)
- Other points that could be important while searching for a flat?
Any answer will be highly appreciated :) Thank you in advance!